DNA testing

Got to be careful with "expert witnesses" too ,,,, and what are scientists if they're not "expert witnesses" ? What happens if these scientists get two or even three sets of dna off a murder weapon?
Perhaps you could join the Police when you are old enough and provide your superiors with lots of BBC links to provide irrefutable evidence to ensure convictions
Nah, wannabehimmagain, would provide them with irrefutable links to this forum, proving beyond all credibility, that it was in fact "Transam wot done the deceased in, your honour" (even though Transam was indeed 2000 miles away in Tenerife at the time the deceased actually died from the stab in the back) :p:p:p:p:p:p

Sponsored Links
Got to be careful with "expert witnesses" too ,,,, and what are scientists if they're not "expert witnesses" ? What happens if these scientists get two or even three sets of dna off a murder weapon?

Nah, wannabehimmagain, would provide them with irrefutable links to this forum, proving beyond all credibility, that it was in fact "Transam wot done the deceased in, your honour" (even though Transam was indeed 2000 miles away in Tenerife at the time the deceased actually died from the stab in the back) :p:p:p:p:p:p
Remember all those "Smile, Click!" thingies he used to do?.... You're all off to spend a long time in a small room

not assume that the scientists has found the guilty person.
Do you think that is the process?
1. Detective finds evidence.
2. Lab people confirm DNA presence.
3. Straight to prosecution????
I would guess there is an investigative process between points 2 and 3 in a murder investigation.

Surely you're not suggesting that highly skilled researchers at one of the worlds best universities know more about DNA testing than Noseall? :eek:
Silly M itch seems to have imagined I have questioned the abilities of DNA researchers.
Silly M itch. Silly RWR making stuff up as per.

Sponsored Links
And if a scientist says that there's a murderers DNA on someones clothes, they should back that up with motive and opportunity, not assume that the scientists has found the guilty person.
You are basing your argument on arse end's rather dubious, and unsupported suppositions. That is not a sound basis for an argument.

Not at all, I've know for some time about the discrepancies of DNA testing. I've often been tempted to tell kids spitting in the street that their DNAs going to get found at a crime scene one day. Then I think, Naw let them find out for themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back