Do MACs need security software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.

Hi Moderator 9,

With respect to the rules and their application, could we please have the majority of powerfulps' posts removed as directly being in contravention of the "... or unhelpful posts are not welcome" section.

Thanks.

Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.

Hi Moderator 9,

With respect to the rules and their application, could we please have the majority of powerfulps' posts removed as directly being in contravention of the "... or unhelpful posts are not welcome" section.

Thanks.

I've tried that tack before, it doesn't work.

You are the only two who it doesn't help but think of all the other Forum users who have gained knowledge.

The switch from one system that that causes users continual problems with Malware to another with no problems is a logical step for people to make.

The amount of switchers is huge each week now. People, including Members and Mods. here aren't stupid. If you use abuse then it just shows to other members what you are like. Has no effect on me.

My posts are aimed to help members and will continue to do so.
With compliments of the season to all my readers

You fail to realise that we're actually trying to help you. You're displaying shocking amounts of ignorance and we are trying to correct the matter.

But,,, the point we are making is , that Mac's do suffer from problems. So your statement that moving from one system that does suffer problems , to another that has NO problems, doesn't quite ring true.
Your posts, don't help anyone at all when you fail to even acknowledge that Mac's do suffer from malaware/viruses. (as has already been proven via links to AppleMac's website)

Why should the Mods do that. I could ask the same about you.
I use the Forum under other headings as well as this one.

Nothing should stop me posting info here which is to the benefit of other users of computing equipment. Just because you don't agree is academic to me but nothing would encourage me to try to stop freedom of speech.

However much you disagree is your problem because you simply don't understand that Mac equipment is Malware free. Its just a fact of life not of my making.

I still say that to cause such a fuss about something so minor is fascinating to watch. I guess you must own Microsoft stock.

However much you disagree is your problem because you simply don't understand that Mac equipment is Malware free. Its just a fact of life not of my making.

No, it's a load of complete crap, and you either know it, or were dropped on your head too much.

I still say that to cause such a fuss about something so minor is fascinating to watch. I guess you must own Microsoft stock.

It isn't minor. You are spreading disinformation, which is the cause of so many problems you cannot possibly comprehend what you doing. And the stock thing.. rich from someone with a 'position with Apple UK'.

Part purpose of the Forum is to give the benefit of experience of users to others.

The fact that Mac. equipment is superior in every respect to anything PC is confirmed by the record number of switchers who make it known how pleased they are having having done so.

Apple make the HW as well as the SW which is partly why there is no malware linking to Macs unless you go looking for it.

It costs more in the short term but less in the long term. However much you deny it Monkeh you've got it wrong.

The fact that Mac. equipment is superior in every respect to anything PC is confirmed by the record number of switchers who make it known how pleased they are having having done so.

It's not a fact, it's an opinion.

The FACTS are:

• Macs are overpriced for the hardware they contain, which is for the most part identical to that of a normal PC
  • OS X is technically based upon a superior OS which Apple had no part in developing
  • OS X has limited software availability and a severely crippled UI
  • OS X does have malware, no matter how much you deny it
  • At the end of the day, users can make their own choice without having to read biased untruths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back