DO WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS LYING DOWN?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before I start this post I want to make it abundantly clear that I am in no way racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, heightist, ageist or in any other way bigoted. My whole life I have grown up with people of all colours, religions, sexual orientations etc. etc. But it has to be time 2 say one rule for all!
I read today how 5 men got sent down for "inciting racial hatred." Now as far as I am concerned they were complete cretins, who should be locked up 4 life. Neo-nazis who hated every one who didnt fit in with their ideology. And the world is a better place without these moronic w**kers!!!
But what astounded me was the fact that, from what I read, they are white, nationals of this country. And between the 5 of them they got 15 years. Now if a foreign national comes to this country, claims asylum, claims benefits, laughs at us, mocks us, and generally wishes to preach hate against the west? What can be done? F**k all, in case it infringes their human rights.
In the early90s, I used to install lighting systems in London Borough Councils. And more than once I saw job ads with the following wording. " Ethnic Minorities ONLY Need Apply." Is that what is called equality?
If the government of this once-great-nation doesn't soon start 2 stand up 4 the people who have inherited this land, then there will be another Civil War. And 2 be honest, call me an anarchist, but if that is the only way forward, then you will see me fighting in the fields, fighting in the hills.
My grandad fought throughout Europe and Africa 2 make this a safe and happy place to live. Tony Blair gave him an extra 80p a week on his pension. But how much does the government give every day in legal aid to fight the cases of people like Abu Hamza?
For Christ sake if we don't all stand up and say "NO" soon, then we will be no better than underdogs in our own homes!

Sponsored Links
then tool up and wait for your chance to be a christian saviour as the time is coming

we are all racist in one form or other so why bother saying your not i am f*** yes i am but not against a colour i am against a religion we all know which one

as for the ones locked up they will be loocked after in jail as we all know the establishment is racist

15 years is too long its a message from the government to stop us from going on the streets and speaking our minds cos they know it would gather momentum to a civli war level

just be ready to do your bit when it happens

Freddie said:
Loony left ideals again.

That's no way to talk about Slogger. He is NOT "left", but a real hardman "right", so hard in fact he even removed his racist comment from the side of his van, when told by the police it could get him into trouble. A man who would lead you into battle shouting: "you go on, just got to get this paint off me van".

Sponsored Links
That's just what you are. Racist, Homophobic in fact a bigot. But sadly you don't know it. Stop using this forum for your hangups. Stop using history to justify what is going on in today's world. Things 'aint wot they used to be - and you should accept it.

Get a life and move on - its all out there if you look!!

billxiod said:
That's just what you are. Racist, Homophobic in fact a bigot. But sadly you don't know it. Stop using this forum for your hangups. Stop using history to justify what is going on in today's world. Things 'aint wot they used to be - and you should accept it.

WHO ???????

billxiod said:

But then a bleeding heart liberal kiss arse communist is just as dangerous...would you not agree?

History is important if it stops the same mistakes being made but we shouldn't glorify war as is done so often in this country take the battle of trafalgar celebrations recently for example.

kendor said:
History is important if it stops the same mistakes being made but we shouldn't glorify war as is done so often in this country take the battle of trafalgar celebrations recently for example.

And what is wrong with the Trafalger celebration Kendor? They were done with the attendance of all parties involved and was done as a commemeration of the human cost of the battle. It was the press that made it a Nationalist thing. Of course there was some of that involved, and why not, it was the survival of ouyr nation and way of life....a way of life certain people in this country seem prepared to hand over along with the keys to the safe..

Big_Spark said:
And what is wrong with the Trafalger celebration Kendor? They were done with the attendance of all parties involved and was done as a commemeration of the human cost of the battle. It was the press that made it a Nationalist thing. Of course there was some of that involved, and why not, it was the survival of ouyr nation and way of life....a way of life certain people in this country seem prepared to hand over along with the keys to the safe..
There is NOTHING in war to celebrate.
What was the purpose of all those fireworks??!??? done to make you feel good about the huge loss of life! Just a waste of money if you ask me! the celebration has nothing to do with a way of life?

Abusive posts deleted. If this topic degenerates into more abuse again it will be deleted. :evil:

TraineeSpark said:
... if a foreign national comes to this country, claims asylum, claims benefits, laughs at us, mocks us, and generally wishes to preach hate against the west? What can be done? F**k all, in case it infringes their human rights...

If the law is divisive in these matters it is no longer a law. Everyone should be subject to the same law and its consequences.

kendor said:
There is NOTHING in war to celebrate.
What was the purpose of all those fireworks??!??? done to make you feel good about the huge loss of life! Just a waste of money if you ask me! the celebration has nothing to do with a way of life?

Kendor, I think I know more about that than you. I have fought for this nation, I have buried friends killed fighting for this nation, and one only couple of weeks ago..

There is nothing POLITICAL to celebrate in conflict..there you and I agree 100%, however it is right that we commemorate and celebrate the lives of those lost in the conflict, regardless of the side they fought for.

It is only by commemorating and celebrating their lives and their sacrifice that we can hopefully move down the path of preventing it from happening again..man being what he is that is probably a vain hope, but we should not give up on it...

why are some of u getting personal on me ?? how am i a racist i cant see how being against an evil religion make me racist in the slightest

anyone supporting a religion that wants to kill all westerners and take over the governing of there countrys is a TRAITOR

i will ask this do u support islam

remember there is no ah but and then again

it is YES or NO and if yes then your a TRAITOR TO THE UK

simple truths

Sponsored Links
Back