DO WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS LYING DOWN?

Big_Spark said:
It is only by commemorating and celebrating their lives and their sacrifice that we can hopefully move down the path of preventing it from happening again

but by celebrating their sacrifice are we not glorifying war? would so many people be prepared to fight for their country if they knew that they would be forgotten by all but their loved ones as soon as they were killed in action?

Sponsored Links
Im with Big spark on this we are not glorifying war but remembering wether it be with fireworks or poppies, those that have been lost doing a service for their country & everyone of us, Personally I wear a poppy to remember muckers i served with that died serving this country.

i aggree we have to remember those that died for us and there country

but now it seems you,ve cornered a rat here now
how will they retort

Slogger said:
i aggree we have to remember those that died for us and there country

but now it seems you,ve cornered a rat here now
how will they retort

Slogger that's what rememberence sunday is for this week actually buy your poppy---11-11-11

Sponsored Links
not saying don't remember the dead that can be done with simple church ceremonies nothing more, what should be emphasised is the horror of war, the sheer wastage it causes, unlike the we bashed them good and proper brigade having a chance to fire of how good an army/navy we have that can pulverise whoever, that's just tantamount to bragging.

Fighting in a war should make one more against it than pro war!

cant retort when its about 11/11/11 so i will wait till after the day

kendor said:
not saying don't remember the dead that can be done with simple church ceremonies nothing more, what should be emphasised is the horror of war, the sheer wastage it causes, unlike the we bashed them good and proper brigade having a chance to fire of how good an army/navy we have that can pulverise whoever, that's just tantamount to bragging.

I think it would be better if you explained yourself better there Kendor as it seems to be coming across in a certain way.

Freddie said:
kendor said:

I think it would be better if you explained yourself better there Kendor as it seems to be coming across in a certain way.
Says what it was intended to?

u wont be tied down to whos side your on will you kendor ? its ok we know

ps nice try on the forum thought police lol

Slogger said:
u wont be tied down to whos side your on will you kendor ? its ok we know

ps nice try on the forum thought police lol
not sure what you mean slogger i was stating that my previous post said it as i meant it, what parts are unclear?

Oh Dear, sorry chaps. Hope I didn't start a controversial 1 here. the mods have said if i become more antagonistic (my words) my posts will be banned. Fair enough. But it was me that objected 2 my own posts in the end. Love you all, even the anarchists and arseholes. :D

Sponsored Links
Back