Do you ever worry about being boring ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
... with other people ?

Are you happy that you're boring ?

Please discuss ..

Sponsored Links
... with other people ?

Please discuss ..

People either like being with you or they don't, no point in changing who a person is.

If a person is the sort who everyone avoids when they enter a room then there is little hope anyway, beyond saving!

Sponsored Links
I went hiking with a bunch of strangers the weekend just gone and there were some big personalities. I came away feeling like a grey presence.

Most people I got on with , but some... Arghh. Fookkng nightmare.

For fear of sounding soft, just be happy in your own skin. Not everyone has big personalities, thank god too because the world would be tiresome. Everyone would have to be center of attention and everyone would want the last word.... could you imagine? :)

I worry about the kids and health and people who have zero fulfilment in life. Thank goodness the world's not populated by shrinking violet, wall flower type snowflakes.(y)

Last edited:
Loud people are more popular I think sod
Depends what sort of person they are. I've cringed on many an occasion over loud people who are full of themselves and/or held strange views who aren't afraid to tell everyone and anyone loudly.

I worry about the kids and health and people who have zero fulfilment in life. Thank goodness the world's not populated by shrinking violet, wall flower type snowflakes.(y)
And that's judgemental. Being a wallflower is fine as long as they are happy. Someone like yourself who goes skiing etc doesn't necessarily suit everyone. Some people are perfectly fine and fulfilled doing their own thing quietly. I say horay for the mix of personalities, the world would be rubbish if we were all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
... with other people ?

Please discuss ..

Boring is underrated.
Boring, for lack of a better word, is good. Boring is right, boring works.

Being interesting is nice, yes. However, loud people can often lack the most basic conversation skills, and be annoying. Interesting, and loud are two different things of course. You never heard Steve Davis being loud.

Boring, for lack of a better word, is good. Boring is right, boring works.

Imagine a world full of Donald Trumps all trying to out do and out shout on another :eek:

Unfortunately the world now expects instant gratification, being shallow, fake and loud seems to beat quiet dignity these days.

Youth culture now expects instant fame, egged on by the likes of X factor, MIC, TOWIE etc. The latter proving that HD brows and a big gob will get you a 6 figure salary :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back