This may bore you but.

Back to Sydney.
Bondi Junction early hours of Sunday morning I'm dancing again (I was a good dancer) I could tell someone was looking at me... I started to loose my rhythm, I could see him walking up to me... I was thinking hit him before he hits me. Turns out it was Gregory who I grew up at school with. So lucky I never hit him.

Sponsored Links
Gregory told me that a girl we know was also out there. Julie
Six months later while dancing I met Julie in the Bondi diggers on a rave night... she said she saw me on the beach a few months previous but never said hello. I said why not...

Because I was surrounded by girls.. ... I was always surrounded by girls. Xxx

We used to visit Rome & Florence about 4x a year. I'm holding Davids balls in my hands (the replica statue in the square outside) & she's chatting to the couple from the newsagents.

We land in Goa for a xmas holiday, an old school chum of hers is manning the hire car desk?

We're sat people watching outside a restaurant on Gozo, the bloke that owns the shop where she buys her fashion clothes walks past . . . .

I took her on a road trip exploring the Isles off the west coast of Scotland, we bumped into her cousin . . . .

Uncanny & like I said, it became strange to go somewhere & not bump into someone she knew.

We used to visit Rome & Florence about 4x a year. I'm holding Davids balls in my hands (the replica statue in the square outside) & she's chatting to the couple from the newsagents.

That's front page stuff

Sponsored Links

We land in Goa for a xmas holiday, an old school chum of hers is manning the hire car desk?

We're sat people watching outside a restaurant on Gozo, the bloke that owns the shop where she buys her fashion clothes walks past . . . .

I took her on a road trip exploring the Isles off the west coast of Scotland, we bumped into her cousin . . . .

Uncanny & like I said, it became strange to go somewhere & not bump into someone she knew.

I need more... so as to know I'm not a freak

We've had the same milkman for about 30 years now and we’ve moved five times in those 30 years. Hang about......

Sponsored Links
Back