This may bore you but.

In the reggae bar Koh Samui Thailand.

3am 2 girls walk up to me and ask if was from Harlow..... I sad no and carried on dancing.. you.look so much like this good looking fella from Harlow.... yes it was me (y)

Sponsored Links
In the reggae bar Koh Samui Thailand.

3am 2 girls walk up to me and ask if was from Harlow..... I sad no and carried on dancing.. you.look so much like this good looking fella from Harlow.... yes it was me (y) I remembered Kerry

Forward 6 months. I just missed the 282 bus to Bondi beach. A longer walk home but it was wet and cold So I got on the 284 to Bondi north.

On that bus was Kerry. Wow.

4 months later I ended up in hospital foe 12 days. My mums friend come to see me and asked if I wanted to stay with her family why I recovered. She said her friends daughter was also in Sydney. Would you believe it was Kerry again.

Sponsored Links
I was walking through the middle of Rome and bumped into two lads I used to go to school with.

It was 25th May 1977 and there were aboout forty thousand other scousers there as Liverpool won big ears for the first time.

I was walking through the middle of Rome and bumped into two lads I used to go to school with.

It was 25th May 1977 and there were aboout forty thousand other scousers there as Liverpool won big ears for the first time.

Was you there for the game.

My ex-missus had an uncanny knack of bumping into folk she knew wherever we were in the world.

Back to Thailand. . Koh San Road

I'm crossing the Road when an Asian lad walked up and called my name..

Not strange you may say I was in Asia. We knew of each other back home. From different schools.

Sponsored Links
Back