• Yes

• No

• Occasionally

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Fitting a bathroom for a holiday let and wondering whether or not to bother fitting shaving light with electric shaving socket. Are corded electric shavers a thing of the past?

Sponsored Links
Hi
Fitting a bathroom for a holiday let and wondering whether or not to bother fitting shaving light with electric shaving socket. Are corded electric shavers a thing of the past?
Personally corded not for me. Only ever used rechargeable for long time. Have a shave socket built into my bathroom cabinet so it can charge in there but nothing out on show as I wouldn't want it sitting about with untidy cables. Hope that helps.

I do, but mine plugs into mains, which is a bit annoying. But my new bathroom has 2 shaver points, one for shaver and one of charging toothbrushes.

corded shavers are very much a thing of the past, however, holiday lets, they will mark you down on trip advisor if there isn't a facility in the bathroom to charge the toothbrush.
there are lots of nice LED illuminated mirrors/cabinets with an integral charge. maybe £300 in a plumbing shop but plenty online for about £100.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the answers. I'll look for something with a toothbrush charger, I'm.assuming they're all universal?

Personally corded not for me. Only ever used rechargeable for long time. Have a shave socket built into my bathroom cabinet so it can charge in there but nothing out on show as I wouldn't want it sitting about with untidy cables. Hope that helps.
Never shave with anything except wet shaving.

A sharp knife I reckon. Maybe scissors. Must take a while though!

Sponsored Links
Back