Dodgy or Not

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

What do you folks think to this? I could be barking up the wrong tree but...

My next door neighbour always has his curtains and blinds drawn - whether its throwing it down or baking hot, they're never open. No windows open, nothing. Last weekend whilst laying in bed i heard a very low frequency buzzing or humming sound which was coming from next door (really annoying, couldn't nod off) and at first i thought it was his boiler however as my ear moved around the adjoining wall the sound never got any louder.

I still don't think it was his boiler, unless he runs it for periods of 12 hours plus (and all night), as the noise was still driving me mad the day after i noticed it. I am beginning to have my suspicions though.

Any thoughts? I'm sure there's a fairly logical explanation for it all

Kev

Sponsored Links
hmmm, does he have a big metal pole on his roof and is his name Dr. frankenstein?.

froderich?

I think we both know what he is up to,i would tell him about the noise i doubt he'll argue if he's doing what i think.

He'll probarbly apologies and sort it, i would also keep quite about it as well. but that's me.

Sponsored Links
maybe he will give you a few plants for your own stash

His last remaining electric curtain opening motor has gone faulty?

Might be bluebottles

have you seen him recently?

is there a pile of newspapers?

He's probably growing weed and the noise you can hear is the starter failing on his ultra-violet strip light.

I thought that weed needed only studio lights?

fpm_and_weed.jpg

Was it Bill or Ben that had reached puberty?

It was Ben, it was Ben.

This will be the noise of an endless conveyor belt, upon which he is conducting tests to either prove or disprove, a certain theory posted about on here some weeks ago.
Have you heard the sound of a small jet engine yet............ :?:

i thought these places could be identified by smell

i thought they needed a chimney and blower to get rid of the condensation caused in the growing process.

that condensation ruins the structure of the building.

Sponsored Links
Back