Dodgy or Not

Could be as simple as he's got a projector! My brother never has his curtains open cos he runs a projector and it makes a bloomin humming noise as well!

Sponsored Links
he's not playing that naughty nurses in uniform film on it is he :D

Check around the upper floor of his house and above the roof line for a ventilation pipe or fan.....
if he is growing cannabis there will be a very strong smell coming out of it if you for example need to inspect your guttering :LOL:

The blinds thing is a bit suspect but some people just prefer their own privacy.

Maybe he is a vampire alternatively? and opens them only in the dark of night :?:

Sponsored Links
Well, I suppose he could approach the neighbour in an antagonistic way, whilst he's holding a baseball bat or some other weapon, then wind him up and invite a physical attack, or he could just behave in a neighbourly way, engaging him in conversation and finding out more about him.

You know, a chat.

Is it such a tough call?

Good idea Softus! Maybe converse like so..

"Good morning, I'm your neighbour, I have a hobby growing weed in my living room"
" Really? wow what a coincidence so do I"
"AHA!" :D

Thanks for all your comments. I did actually think he was a vampire as on the odd occasion do i see him, its during the evening.

Conversation would be a very good idea indeed however when our paths cross, he usually turns his back so that he doesn't have to speak or when i do say "hi" then i just get ignored. I've tried knocking on the door to when i know he's in but i don't get an answer. Tis a trifle odd to say the least.

As far as i can tell (or smell) there is no smell coming from the house - this would be a give-away.

I don't think its a projector as (currently counting) the noise has been non-stop since i got here on friday evening (and still humming now - lasts for about 3 mins then a 5 second pause then starts again) and its now driving me insane. Just lying in bed and all i can hear is a low frequency "hmmmmmmmmmm" ....

Aaarrgggh, i'm going insane!!!

I did actually think he was a vampire as on the odd occasion do i see him, its during the evening
Kevin does your neighbour look like this?

images

Kevins got a faulty appliance in his house and a neighbour who wants to be left alone.

Try switching your power off and seeing if the noise stops :idea:

;)

Sponsored Links
Back