neighbour problems

M

Moz

My wife an I have been awoken a few times recently at 4 in the morning by a drunk youth banging on my front door , he is looking for a neighbours daughter who lives next door but one ,

He is all quite threatening with his requests to see this young "lady !"

On my telling him its next door but one he wants he is all "Sorry Mate ,Sorry Pal !" an goes ....
obviously coming from a night club ....
but this morning he had another drunk friend with him ,they both went away after I told them "its the WRONG F***ing House !"

I opened my front lounge curtains this morning to see his friend had left a house brink on my lawn OMG !!!

I am now thinking of going around to the neighbours house with brick an tell them in a controlled firm manner ..
that In future when their daughter has men friends calling in the early hours could she get them to write down the correct house number an give them the house brick ,?

My wife thinks I should just ring the police an get them to go say something ?

We moved away from the rough council estates to get away from this kind of unnecessary hassle , hmm :(
back then I would of Smacked him ...lol..lol :)
What would you do ?

Sponsored Links
send the misses next time :LOL:

no! only joking ;) I'd go round to that house and make it sound like your doing them a favor, say something like 'look I'm really sorry but I keep getting these guys hammering on my door at four in the morning looking for your daughter and although I don't think you'd apprecaite being woke up at that time I send them to your place, I just don't know what else to do other than call the police which would still probably still involve you being distubed, what do you think is the best way forward?.

It happened to me once in my daughters house some bloke knocked on the door in the early hours, I opened the door half asleep and the poor guy took one look at me and legged it :LOL: I must have looked rough as guts.

I have seen stranger things on the front lawn . . . Once found a bloke lying on next doors front lawn. They were away at the time, so my mum called the police. He must have been there a good hour, and turned over, like he was in bed, a couple of times, despite the fact that there was a streetlight 10 feet away. :eek:

Sure they weren't just checking if everyone was out of your house, Moz? :eek:

Sponsored Links
We live on a Housing Association estate. It was called a council estate. Nothing has changed, everybody loves everybody else. Some days we look throught the round window other days we look through the broken window.

BE HAPPY

I went an knocked earlier ,the wife came to the door jennifer , I think shes called , I said
Hello , what it is Im calling about your daughters boyfriends who have been waking me up in the early hours , I dont want to be nuisance but could you tell her in future to make sure there know your correct house number as its not the 1st time this has happened ,
My wife is not very happy an says if it happens again she will ring the police , !
I then handed her the house brick an said ,
btw they left this on my lawn , I think it was meant for your daughter,

I just stood there smiling ....
as she launched into how this lad was pestering her daughter after she had had an abortion , OMG ...
Christ Almighty ,talk about airing your dirty linen in public ..lol..lol

I told her to inform the police an maybe see a solicitor about stopping him coming around , :)

Then the big fat husband came too the door all bolshie an angry ,
I told him ,
I was here regarding the problem with the daughters boyfriend banging on my front door in the early hours ,
Then he some how thought he had a right to start telling me to Eff off an mind my own F*cking business ,
I stood looking at this chum an thought about sticking one on him the nasty big bully ,
I shook my head at him an tutted ..
I smiled at the embarrassed wife an said Thanks ,hope you get everything sorted out ok , bye
she said bye as he was ranting at her to getting in the house you stupid cow , Charming ..lol..lol

I dont know about this lad throwing a brick at their house , I feel like throwing one in his pig face ,lol...lol..

When I told my wife she was all set to go around an sort him out go an proper ...
lol
whats that they say..... you can take the girl out of the council estate ,but you can't take the council estate out of the girl ,lol...lol ,
Bless her ,lol :) :)

Thinking about it later after dinner this nasty chum has probably had a rough time of it of late an I was probably the straw that broke the camels back ,lol ...lol

Strangely enough I nearly knocked about him leaving his wheelie bin in the roadside over night , I will save that for another time ..lol ;) :) :)

Richardp
When this youth 1st knocked an I went downstairs in my boxers , he must of thought his ex had got a gigolo in ...lol ;)

crafty1289/noodlz
on my old rough sink estate ,I had them jacking up in my porch before now , cheeky rotters ,lol

noodlz
No ........he was too ****ed an looked dead stunned when I said it was the wrong house AGAIN an launched into the Drunken spiel "Sorry Mate , Im Sooo Sorry ,Etc "

pitbull
happy pills ...... same here ......:) :)
I think they stopped me having a boiled egg breakfast this morning sat in a cell ,probably

btw I dont have any complaints with council estates as Im a product of one ...;)

next time pretend your her sugar daddy and she doesnt want to see the lil gimp

that way you get more fun when he tries to take you on :LOL:

and your street cred as a manly hunk goes up

LOL @ Slogger
Im sure he must of thought something like this seeing my manly hunky near nude body at his g/fs in his addled brain,lol

street cred .....:)

I dont need any of that now ,Im a Lover now not a streetfighter ..lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ Moz

You should write a sitcom Moz about your run-ins...it'd be Ideal ;)

noodlz

Oh yeah I see what your did there but if I do write one it will have funnier jokes in it ..lol

Moz, Boiled egg sandwiches, that's a posh cop shop, I used to get cheese sandwiches for dinner or jam sandwiches for brekkie! They were made by a fireman from the fire station next door, bloody fire engines you could'nt sleep it off for the sound of sirens. :LOL:

Moz said:
I went an knocked earlier ,the wife came to the door jennifer , I think shes called , I said
Hello , what it is Im calling about your daughters boyfriends who have been waking me up in the early hours , I dont want to be nuisance but could you tell her in future to make sure there know your correct house number as its not the 1st time this has happened ,
My wife is not very happy an says if it happens again she will ring the police , !
I then handed her the house brick an said ,
btw they left this on my lawn , I think it was meant for your daughter,

I just stood there smiling ....
as she launched into how this lad was pestering her daughter after she had had an abortion , OMG ...
Christ Almighty ,talk about airing your dirty linen in public ..lol..lol

I told her to inform the police an maybe see a solicitor about stopping him coming around , :)

Then the big fat husband came too the door all bolshie an angry ,
I told him ,
I was here regarding the problem with the daughters boyfriend banging on my front door in the early hours ,
Then he some how thought he had a right to start telling me to Eff off an mind my own F*cking business ,
I stood looking at this chum an thought about sticking one on him the nasty big bully ,
I shook my head at him an tutted ..
I smiled at the embarrassed wife an said Thanks ,hope you get everything sorted out ok , bye
she said bye as he was ranting at her to getting in the house you stupid cow , Charming ..lol..lol

I dont know about this lad throwing a brick at their house , I feel like throwing one in his pig face ,lol...lol..

When I told my wife she was all set to go around an sort him out go an proper ...
lol
whats that they say..... you can take the girl out of the council estate ,but you can't take the council estate out of the girl ,lol...lol ,
Bless her ,lol :) :)

Thinking about it later after dinner this nasty chum has probably had a rough time of it of late an I was probably the straw that broke the camels back ,lol ...lol

Strangely enough I nearly knocked about him leaving his wheelie bin in the roadside over night , I will save that for another time ..lol ;) :) :)

Richardp
When this youth 1st knocked an I went downstairs in my boxers , he must of thought his ex had got a gigolo in ...lol ;)

crafty1289/noodlz
on my old rough sink estate ,I had them jacking up in my porch before now , cheeky rotters ,lol

noodlz
No ........he was too p****d an looked dead stunned when I said it was the wrong house AGAIN an launched into the Drunken spiel "Sorry Mate , Im Sooo Sorry ,Etc "

pitbull
happy pills ...... same here ......:) :)
I think they stopped me having a boiled egg breakfast this morning sat in a cell ,probably

btw I dont have any complaints with council estates as Im a product of one ...;)
I think that was 15 "lols" that time Moz. :rolleyes: It really does detract from the post you know.

Sponsored Links
Back