Noisy neighbours

Sponsored Links
Unsociable, obnoxious, bad parenting, inconsiderate, typical council estate family, these kind of people are the scum of the earth and contribute nothing decent towards society

!!
That`s why they sold off all the council houses - so there would be no estates for them to live on - Therefore they rent privately - next to hardworking citizens - Care in the community meets Victorian values :mrgreen:

I bet he's retaliating for all the noisy sex that steve and his missus do. ;)

Sponsored Links
My brother had loads of aggro from a steroid fuelled psycho and his grandfather/punchbag who lived in the flat above. It was on a nice 60s development of privately owned properties.

He tried reasoning, but got nowhere. He started to go down the official route, but was warned off of this, because once it is in record that you have had problems with your neighbours it can be tricky when you sell. Your buyers brief will ask you if you have had problems with neighbours. If you lie, as you would have to, to get the sale, you could end up being sued later. If it's on record, you don't have a leg to stand on.

In the end, he cut his losses and sold, because the problems were ruining his life. He now has a nice detached bungalow, with an old dear in each of the bungalows each side. Almost too quiet!

Either, try reasoning, put up, or sell. Unless you are friendly with the local Kray twins. :evil:

Good luck, I know exactly the situation you are in. Hope you sort it.

Ian

He's a bully - and you never back down to a bully. Go to the gym and the local boxing club. In a few months 'offer him out' on the front lawn. The odds are he'll back down. If not - beat the crap out of him. Even if you lose he knows you are dangerous, with even more dangerous boxing buddies.

He's a bully - and you never back down to a bully. Go to the gym and the local boxing club. In a few months 'offer him out' on the front lawn. The odds are he'll back down. If not - beat the crap out of him. Even if you lose he knows you are dangerous, with even more dangerous boxing buddies.

Given the fact this bully may have buddies in the boxing club this may not be such a good idea. You really need to think of something more subtle and less incriminating.

No way - you just take him on. If he's a fighter he'll respect you for that. Usually they are couch potatoes too lazy to get off their arse.

No way - you just take him on. If he's a fighter he'll respect you for that. Usually they are couch potatoes too lazy to get off their a**e.

Are, I see, if he's a couch potato then mash him. But may be better to butter him up first. :D

Do you happen to know the old owner come landlord? Had a similar issue a couple of years ago, my nieghbour moved (we are still good Friends) he could not sell at the time so rented the property. New nieghbours moved in, almost certain neither of them worked and the noise began. Spoke to my friend and he issued them his notice saying he was selling, couple of months later they moved out house went on the market still couldnt sell and the next tennants moved in and where great.

so if you know the landlord give them a call :0)

I'd deffo speak to them before the council get involved - As others have said he may not know how annoying he is becoming.

If you keep letting it slide you will just get more and more stressed and prob end up going round with a hammer one night.

Best sort it out before it escalates.

You never know he may be alright - but if you don't ask him you will never know.

Personally I would have a word then if that didn't work do a tit for tat thing so you blast your music too (get some country and western or summat lol).

Then if that didn't work and you don't want to get involved directly, then pay someone to pay him a visit and persuade him to see the error of his ways.

I know the right thing to do is contact the council but as said, there will be a record and you may have issues selling if it ever comes to that.

I had a gang keep hanging out on our corner and being noisy - It kept us awake so one night I just opened the window and asked them to STFU as loud as I could - I was so angry and Tired I would have gone and throttled em. Luckily they all shuffled away never to be seen again.
I lost my voice that night coz of that - Was only 4x words too!

Sponsored Links
Back