Does anyone recognise this boiler

Sponsored Links
Unlikely to be the boiler itself. Much more likely to be a gas connection to the boiler.

Old people are very likely to leave gas cookers turned on by accident and there is no current easy warning of that. A gas detector giving an audible alarm would be useful for that but dont really exist.

But the boiler does not look like most current condensing boilers and make me wonder if they have been ripped off with a clearance non current model.

Tony

Unlikely to be the boiler itself. Much more likely to be a gas connection to the boiler.

Old people are very likely to leave gas cookers turned on by accident and there is no current easy warning of that. A gas detector giving an audible alarm would be useful for that but dont really exist.

But the boiler does not look like most current condensing boilers and make me wonder if they have been ripped off with a clearance non current model.

Tony

http://www.buyspares.co.uk/product....ign=products&gclid=CInwvrn7pLYCFczHtAodpScA_w

Sponsored Links
I have not seen those before but I will now be able to offer them for suitable situations.

Although my experience of anything Skytronic is that they are not at all reliable though.

I have not seen those before but I will now be able to offer them for suitable situations.

Although my experience of anything Skytronic is that they are not at all reliable though.

never used them either so don't know how reliable they are (£12.99 is a bit cheap for my liking) but I suppose they have to do what they say on the tin

there are other makes too

http://www.gasalarmsystems.co.uk/shop/domestic-household-gas-detectors.html

again I have no experience of these

Matt

scratch that, agree with above, definately a wooseter, who else would put a prv in such a daft place.
Maybe thats what happened, they were trying to get the prv out and realised the easiest way was to blow the house up and get the boiler on its front :D

this is very true, look how easy that PRV is to get to now, 30 second job, obviously after the dust has settled :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back