Donald Trump, perhaps he's not daft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump claims to have an IQ of 156

He calls himself a stable genius.

Some Americans, those that think he is making America great again may agree.

Everybody else has an alternative view

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/27/trump-iraq-location-tweet-troops-visit-revealed

After making a holiday visit to US troops in Iraq, Donald Trump posted a video on Twitter of himself posing with Navy Seals – apparently revealing the special ops team’s deployment in the country, which is typically kept secret.

Sponsored Links
Mine is more of an accurate insightful observation of you remoaner burks..100% sure if i spent my life on here like you i would find posts accusing me of xenophobia from you.

There you go again not knowing what you are even writing. You really like doubling down on your mistakes.

There is a search function.

yep you must be right noseall
Correct. Without the bright people around him the US would be an even bigger laughing stock. They are leaving in their droves though. All are being replaced by 'yes' people and sycophants.

The house belongs to the Demo's next year, poor old Trumpy. Roll on 2019.(y)

Last edited:
you are a troll on a small uk website
A lot consider my advice useful. Did you not know there is more to this site than G.D.? I would not call that trolling.

Your post however looks like sour grapes trolling, straight from a thick plumber, boyo.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
There you go again not knowing what you are even writing. You really like doubling down on your mistakes.

There is a search function.
There is also an ignore button sir smart ass.No buttons needed to recall the endless posts on here accusing brexiteer heroes of hating foreigners...Selective memory from the moaners."Doubling down" ROFL

As to Trump I have more concern over his economic policies. Sure he doesn't come across as the smartest guy but was Reagan? His foreign policy is less interventionist than Obama, so there is that.

As to the border wall -it will be a monumental waste of money but it has energised his base.

The cuts to the EPA, regulations, selling of Public lands, end ACA etc really affect everyday Americans way more.

There is also an ignore button sir smart ass.No buttons needed to recall the endless posts on here accusing brexiteer heroes of hating foreigners...Selective memory from the moaners."Doubling down" ROFL

As usual you can't back up your claim. It's ok DP, it's the festive season. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back