doorstep collection?

Aren't you an electrician? Put an ad in the paper and get some work that way.

Sponsored Links
start your own electrician business is more to the point, assuming you have the certs, but you can still do simple jobs even without all the tickets.

I envy your skills. :rolleyes: could do with some myself. but the courses are well expensive.

Most bailiff's only have right of peaceful entry , this include's bailiff's collecting council tax , the exception is I believe inland revenue bailiff's !
Apart from them tou do not have to let them in even if the police are present , does not matter !!
They cannot force entry to your home , foot in door's ect ect is illegal , they can enter your home through an open window if you left it open !
THey can climb over wall's fence's ect ect !!
They cannot distrain any good's or property unless they gain entry to your home < looking through window's ect is not good enough !!!
If they do gain peaceful entry , e.g you let them in , for what ever reason , use phone, bog ect , they can than return & break your door down , DO NOT let them in , DO NOT be intimidated , they will prey on one's ignorance ,& use every trick in the book !!!!

Load the double barrel and have it at the ready. :idea:

Go for the reliable 2-3/4" 00-buck load which is useful for home defence against intruders and also large vermin.
I use Rio ammunition.
It has top-quality components, including a shot-cushioning wad, which can push the nine-pellet rhino stopping load from the muzzle at a blazing 1345 fps. :!:

Sponsored Links

Go for the reliable 2-3/4" 00-buck load which is useful for home defence against intruders and also large vermin.
I use Rio ammunition.
It has top-quality components, including a shot-cushioning wad, which can push the nine-pellet load from the muzzle at a blazing 1345 fps. :!:

And this is a supposedly sensible answer to a serious question? :rolleyes:

I use Rio ammunition.
It has top-quality components, including a shot-cushioning wad, which can push the nine-pellet load from the muzzle at a blazing 1345 fps. :!:

And this is a supposedly sensible answer to a serious question? :rolleyes:

Well it would solve the problem of bailifs, after this all the things around you would be marked " property of HM prison". :rolleyes:

Back