Double Check Valve

Why, don't you know? Need someone else to tell you? Told you, I don't use google, never have. In short though air gaps are a form of backflow protection, which type would be suitable would normally be designated by whatever water category it needs to protect against and where.

Where do you think you are, this website and its forums are a perfect example of a building services networking space, if your a member of the CC then there's a professional industry networking space right there. There's a huge mine of professional knowledge in there that must span hundreds if not thousands of years. Also if you have your C&G quals or were a lecturer then you should know that there is a mandatory level 3 module about career and business awareness, a critical part of that is industry networking.

Do you even know what a keyboard warrior is? Go and google that, read your comments, decide who that description better relates to and then look at the reflection in your screen.

Anyway .... I think the best thing would be for you to get back in your box and leave the forum to the better mannered pro's on here to offer their advice without elitist abuse or idiotic rhetoric.
What planet are you on. I was an assessor for Cornwall college group. And it wasn’t mandatory level 3 crap you go on about. Iv probably forgotten more than you know about this trade and it’s procedures, so stick yourself back in your box an ship it back to amazon

Sponsored Links
What planet are you on. I was an assessor for Cornwall college group. And it wasn’t mandatory level 3 crap you go on about. Iv probably forgotten more than you know about this trade and it’s procedures, so stick yourself back in your box an ship it back to amazon
Same planet as you unfortunately. Couldn't care less about what you 'say' you were, you need to be and stop being such a stupid patronising idiot and get an attitude re-assessment.

Just love that ageist crap - "I've forgotten more than you know" You know NOTHING about me, what my experience is, my job history nor how long I've been in this trade for. Someone must have made a lot of money out of you to be 'persuaded' to 'give' you an assessors post with that attitude ... You're really are not a nice person, so please go an find somewhere that might actually believe and care about your posturing.

@WillyWarbux I do apologise that this has spilled over into your post.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back