Double electric oven to Double gas oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are thinking of replacing our built in double electric oven to the stoves 900GDO gas double oven. At present there is no gas feed, we have a gas hob which is fitted rigidly with copper pipe, will the gas fitter be able to split the feed to supply the oven and the hob from the same pipe or will it require a totally separate feed. I don't want to purchase the oven if means taking apart my kitchen to lay a second copper pipe, I'll may just replace like for like

Thanks

Andrew

Sponsored Links
It has a 15mm supply, so it will depend on what size pipe runs from your meter & what other gas appliances you have. Have you noticed that it is not suitable for instalation in flats( obviously I do not know whether this is applicable to you).

thanks for reply

It's as a 20mm pipe from the meter and the only other gas appliances in the house are the gas boiler and and gas fire in the lounge which never get used.

It does not matter whether appliances are used or not, but I think you will probably be ok & able to tee off the supply to the hob.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back