Double Glazing Blown - 3K Glass Quote

I suspected it would have to be 6mm tgh due to the size. You have to bear in mind that 6mm is half the thickness of 4mm so the price will be higher. As goes new , unless you change the design it will still be 6mm glass, which will.still be this sort of price per unit.
Another question does arise though, you are looking at diy? A unit that size is not going to be easy manoeuvre around !

Sponsored Links
Hi

I put the size 1400MM * 2400MM 6mm glass and the price is £932 for the glass only - Is there any reason it is so expensive - I wonder if it is worth getting new doors completely at these kind of prices

Also I am near Edgware London - Can try watford or outside london if thats a possibility
Woodcock windows in Westerham, Kent also have an online calculator. I’m in the process of getting quotes for my garage/workshop, glass units only not frames.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back