double oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there im just installing a new kitchen and want to replace my single oven with a double oven (electric) the new oven is an aeg u71014, my dad has told me that i may need to upgrade the existing wiring but im not sure looking around on other forums, so i need help!!! my dad has told me that the wiring a the the cooker on and off switch is 6mm and the trip in the box is a b32 amp i think would this be okay to use or have i got to upgrade to 10mm wiring i thank anyone who helps very much

Sponsored Links
Can you see a plate on the oven which details how many watts the oven is?

not actually purchased the oven but i have found information on a simular oven and electrolux that states its a 5.3 kw oven hope this helps!!

Providing the cooker circuit doesn't supply anything else (such as an electric hob) then there should be no problem with the existing circuit.

Sponsored Links
thank you very much you`ve put my mind at ease i m fitting a five burner gas hob , so its just the double oven on the circuit. thanks again!!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back