Double Panel radiator problem

I can almost guarantee those claimed BTU figures are exaggerated. Like most things all done under ideal settings that bear little to the reality.

You could get a couple of heat meters, plumb them in to the flow and return, make sure that the radiator has the correct flow temperature and delta t, make sure your room is at exactly 20 degrees, and hope it all works.

Compare difference in heat meter readings, convert units as appropriate, and bob's your uncle.
Ain't noone got time for dat.

Sponsored Links
Reality has far too many variables so there has to be a benchmark test that is a standard for all radiators..the test conditions are easilly found.

Not sure if my sarcasm was missed, been a bit grumpy today.

I wonder if wrangler1 owns a diesel vw.

For the benefit of jedi and wrangler I've found that with the right correction factors the manufacturers figures usually work out ok.

Sponsored Links
Never mind all that - I drove 50 miles round trip to buy a couple of those rads - for 99p each off eBay(y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back