double trap siphonic pan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, i was wondering if any one can help me get a pressure reducing valve for a double siphonic toilet. i know that you can't buy them any more. i was changing the cistern contents and hadn't come across one of these toilets before i threw the old siphon away and didn't think anything of it until it started blocking up and didn't flush properly. i don't want to change the toilet as it's really nice(as nice as a toilet can be).i hope someone can help me. :(

Sponsored Links
Hello Dan, thanks for your reply. I did change everything except the valve, I broke it and at the time didn't think it was important,so like a muppet I threw it away never to be seen again .I can't find one anywhere.

Is there any marking or name of the toilet's maker?

Try Lunns, the valve is sometime called Bomb Valve and it to ensure the double trap work when flushing. Without it, it will not work.

Dan.

Sponsored Links
M`sur eef you try ze Lunn`s zey haf ze beumb you look after:cool: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back