Double Trouble Radiators

The pipe running under the radiators are both one. And the return pipe to the boiler is just as hot as the outbound flow! The radiator in the picture had the pipe adjusted and has 3 elbows forties might the cause the problem? I did take the rad off and ran a single pipe from flow to return and it got piping hot on both ends! I’ve seen some forums saying on a single pipe system they need full bore valves but I can’t find anything online :(
DANFOSS RA-G

Sponsored Links
DANFOSS RA-G
They cost almost as much as the radiators did! Heavy price to pay if I’m not 100% it’ll fix the issue. All the other new radiators work perfect (I know they’re single panel) but still. Would it be worth swapping the double with my first heated radiator to see if it gets hot?

They cost almost as much as the radiators did! Heavy price to pay if I’m not 100% it’ll fix the issue. All the other new radiators work perfect (I know they’re single panel) but still. Would it be worth swapping the double with my first heated radiator to see if it gets hot?

ONCE AGAIN just try it with a NON TRV to confirm it will heat up. Straight swap 10 minute job !!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back