Dover...

Feck me. All I’m asking is for someone, anyone, to post a timed and dated picture of an empty shelf of regular goods in their supermarket and I will go and take a picture of the same shelf in my supermarket to back up what I say. Obviously don’t take a picture of an empty shelf of quails eggs or some other rarely stocked item.
Just tell me then.

If small supermarkets dont carry stock and big supermarkets are for lawnmowers and clothes, where shoould I go for food?

Very simple question to the statements made by you.

Alternatively just admit you posted a load of..........(put your own word in there)

Sponsored Links
Just tell me then.

If small supermarkets dont carry stock and big supermarkets are for lawnmowers and clothes, where shoould I go for food?
You’re talking about an extra store. They are more in line with hypermarkets.

It’s not for me to tell you where to buy food but if you are comparing stock levels on shelves in supermarkets, it should be a regular supermarket like my one is. Not a hyperstore and not a mini-mart. That really would be comparing apples with oranges.

You’re talking about an extra store. They are more in line with hypermarkets.

It’s not for me to tell you where to buy food but if you are comparing stock levels on shelves in supermarkets, it should be a regular supermarket like my one is. Not a hyperstore and not a mini-mart. That really would be comparing apples with oranges.
Absoloute rubbish.
Its where I shop, you shop where you shop. Would cost me more in money time and effort to shop elsewhere, probably the same for you.
The ACTUAL POINT is that availability has changed since brexit, regardless of which brand or location of supermarket used.
Or are you denying outright that brexit has affected supply ?

And while you are at it. Is brexit going well?

Haven't you heard? It's gone so well that the Minister for Brexit Smuggness (Mr Jacob Rees-Smugg, the Rt. Hon. representative for the Victorian period) had to ask readers of The Sun just what advantages there were. He presumably couldn't think of any himself - or at least none he'd admit to. I'm certain Mottie must have written in with a few - probably wrote them on the back of a postage stamp (to save costs)

Sponsored Links
Absoloute rubbish.
Its where I shop, you shop where you shop. Would cost me more in money time and effort to shop elsewhere, probably the same for you.
The ACTUAL POINT is that availability has changed since brexit, regardless of which brand or location of supermarket used.
Or are you denying outright that brexit has affected supply ?

Unfortunately brexiteers constantly move their own goalposts...

The reason they do so is that they insist on scoring own goals, and have yet to leave their own penalty box let alone attempt to even reach the 50 yard (50 year?) line!

Edit: It reminds me of...

The brexiteer team was getting beaten in every game they played in...

So they called in a foreign coach who suggested that in order to raise moral they practice against a team of dustbins before going into battle again...

A while later the coach called them back to find out what had happened...

And was met with a collective clueless misery - because the dustbins won every time!

Last edited:
Exactly how does France gain advantage in competition by delaying people going on holiday to / through it?
They aren't delaying anything.

They are just checking passports more thoroughly, like you want us to.

It's a brexi t benefit

Blame my tablet.

Does it really bother you that much that I need to add brexi t to the dictionary? I'm not going to, so just have to put up with it.

Try searching for brexi t if you want to see my posts that mention it. You could always search for "is it going well?". Usually in the same posts

So, it turns out that the entire delays at Dover were the result of some of the French border staff being two hours late on Friday morning. That's it, a few staff for two hours.

So, it turns out that the entire delays at Dover were the result of some of the French border staff being two hours late on Friday morning. That's it, a few staff for two hours.
Yep, but those sneaky French are bound to transfer those guys to Folkestone next, just to keep us plucky Brits on our toes

So, it turns out that the entire delays at Dover were the result of some of the French border staff being two hours late on Friday morning.

Yes, they couldn't get through the gridlock in Kent..................................................................................... caused by Brexit.

Yes, they couldn't get through the gridlock in Kent..................................................................................... caused by Brexit.
Either that, or the french passport officers were delayed...

By the requirement to check that their passports were valid and up to the various requirements...

Do they only get to stay in the UK for 90 days out of every 180 days? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back