Taking back control?

We may be able to be self sufficient in Lithium via Cornish Tin mines that are no longer used.

The lithium has nothing to do with tin mines, it's naturally occurring in the granite.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The lithium has nothing to do with tin mines, it's naturally occurring in the granite.

We'll need so much you may have to move due to rising sea levels.

According to some expert on the box the tin mining areas are of interest.

We'll need so much you may have to move due to rising sea levels.

According to some expert on the box the tin mining areas are of interest.

The Cassiterite seams occur in granite as well, which yields the tin, but huge areas have granite beneath the surface, the area I live in was exploited for 'china clay' which is blasted out of the granite using water. They're doing quite a bit of boring around here, I think they're extracting it from spring water deep in the granite.

Is that a new instruction from Boris, all cabinet ministers have to wear a Miss Piggy mask?
upload_2021-6-2_9-19-5.png
:whistle:
Can you see any reference to anyone specific, other than the fictional character, Miss Piggy, and the buffoon Boris, in my comment?

You posted under the wrong username Bobby and forgot to include the photo you posted alongside the your statement.
Paints a different picture when you put the two together doesn't it....
It was a question not a statement.:rolleyes:

... my post is garbage....
I'm glad you realise it.
Now stand up and take a bow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah, but you didn't. You likened a female politician, specifically the secretary of state for trade, to a fictional female pig with very unpleasant character traits.

You're very quick to criticise others, but it would appear that you think that a different set of rules applies to your potentially racist and misogynistic comments.
You think it's racist or misogynistic to imply a similarity between a mask and the fictional character Miss Piggy.
You're obviously of extremely low intelligence and have no concept of what racism and misogyny is.

You think it's racist or misogynistic to imply a similarity between a mask and the fictional character Miss Piggy.
You're obviously of extremely low intelligence and have no concept of what racism and misogyny is.
I think its misogynistic that you chose to imply a similarity between a fictional, female pig with very selfish character traits and a female secretary of state, specifically a women in a position of power. I doubt you would have used the same comparison to a fictional character if it hadn't been a women wearing the mask and if the women hadn't been the secretary of state for trade representing a government that you clearly don't like.

You then resort to insults and clear anger when called out over your potential prejudices to the point that you posted under the wrong username. The alternate username account that in previous threads you've even replied to a comment by your aliases to pretend that you're not the same person.

It appears that you're very happy to dish out accusations against others, but you seem to think that rules apply differently to you.

I think its misogynistic that you chose to imply a similarity between a fictional, female pig with very selfish character traits and a female secretary of state, specifically a women in a position of power. I doubt you would have used the same comparison to a fictional character if it hadn't been a women wearing the mask and if the women hadn't been the secretary of state for trade representing a government that you clearly don't like.

You then resort to insults and clear anger when called out over your potential prejudices to the point that you posted under the wrong username. The alternate username account that in previous threads you've even replied to a comment by your aliases to pretend that you're not the same person.

It appears that you're very happy to dish out accusations against others, but you seem to think that rules apply differently to you.
Your accusations are insane. They serve to simply confirm your utter stupidity.
I would suggest you take a chill pill, but you'd only manage to misunderstand the instructions on the bottle. :rolleyes:

The Cassiterite seams occur in granite as well, which yields the tin, but huge areas have granite beneath the surface, the area I live in was exploited for 'china clay' which is blasted out of the granite using water. They're doing quite a bit of boring around here, I think they're extracting it from spring water deep in the granite.

:eek: You'll be having earthquakes soon. Take it there are no gas seems so fracking as well is out? :mrgreen:

So the existing holes in the ground will be of no assistance in getting at that granite.

OK.

Genuine question, but how could Australian beef and and agricultural products be cheaper shipping them round the world than those same products produced in the UK?

You are not comparing like for like.

Uk beef is grass fed and is hormone free with higher welfare standards.

The lowering or removing of tariffs will be helpful for the Australian beef that is grain fed, injected with hormones and is kept to lower welfare standards.

However you currently cannot sell that beef in the UK - so if we sign this deal expect a watering down of the regulation and standards.

Those who say you have a choice not to buy it - tell me is that choice given to you at a restaurant, school meals, packaged meals, care homes etc.

Overall benefit to the economy is neglible - circa £200m but it will be big political win.

The lowering or removing of tariffs will be helpful for the Australian beef that is grain fed, injected with hormones and is kept to lower welfare standards.
Hormones...

Brexiteers have already lost their balls, so they also won't mind becoming even bigger tits :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back