Downpipe Discharge onto roof after New Guttering fit.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just had new guttering fitted and the fitters made a slight change to the layout of the downpipes I had.

Previously I had guttering from my pitched garage roof join the downpipe from the house roof and them carry onto together to the drain. Now the house roof down pipe ends just above the garage rood and is set to discharge onto the tiles and lead flashing of the garage roof, just above the gutter. My concern is that if there is heavy rain this water will not spread over the garage roof tiles but splash off them and onto the ground in front of the garage. Also, over time with all the water hitting the same place on the lead / tile will there be excessive wear to the lead / tile ?

I'll upload a couple of photo's to show the issue.

Thanks

D View media item 77972 View media item 77973

Sponsored Links
Looks ok to me but if its not working then they could bring the down pipe past the gutter and branch into that.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back