DPC level when outisde ground is uneven

ESA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am installing Dryzone this weekend and the ground that runs to the back of my house is higher than the ground to the front.

at the front of this house, 150mm off the ground is 2 courses of brick, but at the back it is 2.5 courses of brick.

My question is - If I start DPC installation from the front do I follow the mortar course up to remain 150mm above gound or do I install DPC cream 2 courses up at the front and 1.5 courses up at the back ?????

Sponsored Links
The important point to remember when using Dryzone is that it won't be confined to the level it's injected. It will give a nominal spread of 50mm above the injection point and 100mm below the injection point. I'd go for the higher injection point to help prevent against rainsplash. It would be fine injected 3 courses above ground level.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back