Dr Andrew Wakefield and the MMR vaccine

Sponsored Links
There is no link between autism and the MMR vaccine.

Andrew Wakefield, he isn't a Dr anymore, is a crook and a charlatan, and all of his "research" has been dis-proven many times in countless studies

THIS LINK HAS 28 STUDIES WHICH CONFIRM HIS FINDINGS.

SCROLL DOWN YOU'LL FIND THEm

Quote"

Says Wakefield:

“… it’s been replicated in Canada, in the U.S., in Venezuela, in Italy… [but] they never get mentioned. All you ever hear is that no one else has ever been able to replicate the findings.

I’m afraid that is false.”

For those of you who have swallowed this type of reporting hook line and sinker, here is a list of 28 studies from around the world that support Dr. Wakefield’s controversial findings:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/04/10/wakefield-interview.aspx

Sponsored Links
I think in the long term history will show that Andrew Wakefield is a hero, he wasn't afraid to speak out in his attempt to save children and their parents heartache.

In the NHS you can't speak out or step out of line, so much so that one of my customers couldn't speak out about fraud as it would have ended her career.
This is true but I can't elaborate.

this may be a troll thread.

For those of you who have swallowed this type of reporting hook line and sinker, you should get your "science" stories from the Daily Mail. You will feel at home there. There are also a number of Antivaxxer sites which contain all manner of nonsense.

If anyone manages to find a provable causative link (and many have looked) they will get a Nobel prize.

Mr. Wakefield's lies have unfortunately increased the sum of human suffering.

Do remember that Andrew Wakefield was not just misguided, he was being funded by lawyers sueing the govt re MMR and he took blood from friends of his children at their birthday parties without their parents consent.

of 28 studies
Of those 28 studies how many of them actually mention vaccines or MMR?
I just read the abstracts of 8 randomly from that list and none of them mentioned either, which is strange since they are meant to be supporting that (non exisiting) link.

So instead of a load of studies that look at tangential issues quite unrelated to any causal link between autism and mmr jabs, here is a link to a list of studies that have looked at that exact question (is there a link?) And found nothing...

https://www.healthychildren.org/Eng...ges/Vaccine-Studies-Examine-the-Evidence.aspx

The balance of evidence is quite clear.

Andrew wakefield is a unethical liar who falsified data as he had an undeclared financial stake in a company selling single vaccines and this has been proven to be so in the BMJ, The Times and on Channel 4 and hemail hasn't sued for libel. Because it's true

Andrew Wakefield is a hero
If your definition of a hero is to get 3 untrained people to hold a mentally disabled child down whilst an instrument is forced up their rectum in an unauthorised, unethical experiment that all trained medical professionals refused to be a part of, then you have a very sick sence of heroism.

Mr Andrew Wakefield = A fraud and a liar.

Gasbanni is quite clearly trolling, unless he/she lacks the intelligence to tell a fraud from they balance of evidence. There is a heap of evidence out there to show MMR is safe.

A very striking report
http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5347.full

Look for the words “That’s not true.”

and

"the scare took off around the world, unleashing fear, guilt, and infectious diseases—and fuelling suspicion of vaccines in general. In addition to measles outbreaks, other infections are resurgent, with Mr 11’s home state of California last summer seeing 10 babies dead from whooping cough, in the worst outbreak since 1958"

There is a chance that gasbag was unaware of any of this, and is not a troll.

Who'll give me odds?

this may be a troll thread.

For those of you who have swallowed this type of reporting hook line and sinker, you should get your "science" stories from the Daily Mail. You will feel at home there. There are also a number of Antivaxxer sites which contain all manner of nonsense.

If anyone manages to find a provable causative link (and many have looked) they will get a Nobel prize.

Mr. Wakefield's lies have unfortunately increased the sum of human suffering.

Do remember that Andrew Wakefield was not just misguided, he was being funded by lawyers sueing the govt re MMR and he took blood from friends of his children at their birthday parties without their parents consent.

You've obviously got a closed mind.
Time I've no doubt will prove wakefield right.

Sponsored Links
Back