Drawing plans by hand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I’m just about to ask for planning permission for a bay window … well I’m not actually sure it’s a bay window lol but may be classed as one, we are wanting to put some French doors at the front of the house instead of the window but will be moving it forward around 1 metre creating a bay type area in the living room .

We already have a canopy which is tiled over this are with a supporting watt , the other end is the porch wall so basically just need to build the front wall.

I know I will need planning permission and refs for this but would really like to try and draw the plans myself to save some money but most of all for the experience of doing it.

I’m happy to drawer them by hand a graph type paper to scale
I just wondered if someone could
Point me in the right direction of
What
I need to include and basically where to start… I do have a copy of the house plans which I can also alter( by hand ) to drawer on the current porch and what we want to do from a raised floor plan elevation.
Thanks
Jake

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back