Drayton digistat scr +rf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope that someone can help me with what should be a very simple question, but I'm very bad with plumbing.
I disconnected and reconnected the wall base of my Drayton digistat scr +rf but forgot to take a picture before that.
I just hope someone can confirm me that the connections are alright before I plug everything to the boiler!

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks Alex

Attachments

• Drayton digistat.jpg
    Drayton digistat.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,814
Sponsored Links
To do that, first we would need you to tell us what is connected to the other end of each wire.

Unfortunately, the choice of wire colours varies from installation to installation as they are chosen by the original installer.

Thank you very much for your reply, I will check and send eventually another picture.
Or is it enough mentioning that I did only touch the Drayton thermostat and not the programmer on its left (so the programmer wiring is right)

Sponsored Links
The Drayton SCR wiring is comprised of a switch (terminals 1 and 3) plus a Live (L) and Neutral (N) So you are using the correct terminals, but are the correct wires in them?

N = Neutral
L = Live
1 = Switching wire
3 = Switching wire

If you know for sure that the SCR blue wire is actually a Neutral and the Orange is the Live supply, then the remaining two wires (white & grey) will be the switch wires and will go to 1 and 3 as they are (it doesn't matter which way around the two switch wires go)

However, if you are in any doubt about the blue and orange, being the neutral and live, you will need to check them out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back