Wiring a Drayton Digistat SCR to a Drayton LP522

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im after a little help
I want to wire in a Drayton Digistat SCR to a Drayton LP522 programmer for the Central heating current programmer wiring is shown below , I understand the L N & earth wiring from the LP522 to the SCR its just the heating wiring Im stuck on, thanks Simon

Attachments

• Programmer wiring Current No thermostat.jpg
    Programmer wiring Current No thermostat.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Digistat Backplate.jpg
    Digistat Backplate.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links
If you have a conventional boiler, which it appears you do, then it should be wired at the wiring center.

Chris its been wired into a Worcester Bosch Green star Heatslave oil combi by the installer, its in my elderly mothers house with no wi fi eatc or else would have gone down the hive route

Attachments

• Boiler Wiring.jpg
    Boiler Wiring.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW
What you need to do is alter the wiring, so the grey from 4 on LP522 goes to the common of the digitstat and then the heating on from thermostat goes to the LR at the boiler.

Sponsored Links
The LP522
1680443493443.png
and the SCR
1680443607867.png
need the N and L connected in parallel i.e. L to L and N to N, and the wire from 4 on the LP522 goes to 1 on the SCR and a wire from 2 on SCR to 4 on the LP522 in other words in series.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back