Drayton Lifestyle Central Heating - Comes on at random times?

Sponsored Links
Frustrated10
If you have been called in on a wage basis to rectify this (very easy fault to fix) please consider an alternative career and refrain from wasting others time here.

This is a DIYdandy site and any info supplied cannot be used when you feck up something,Fearless Frank Says aka FFS.

Sponsored Links
If you have been called in on a wage basis to rectify this (very easy fault to fix) please consider an alternative career and refrain from wasting others time here.
What makes you assume that Frustated10 is not a genuine DIYer trying to solve his own problem?

What makes you assume that Frustated10 is not a genuine DIYer trying to solve his own problem?
very fare comment,its down to frustated10's modus operandi.
very easy to prove as Frustaded10 (11 soon) has not been able to post further info or photos and its been 7 days since his/her original post.if a remedy has been reached then why not say something.
A genuine diy home fiddler would have unlimited access to provided more info,more photos in their property:idea:. so i reckon Frustrated10 was called into on a wage basis to make a repair and now has either run away (being out of his/her scope) or been sacked.

There is also a discussion on another forum here where a question has been placed, re cut rafters to short and blaming someone else.MO big time.

DIY has its limitations but some prefer to forget that :rolleyes:

very fare comment,its down to frustated10's modus operandi.
very easy to prove as Frustaded10 (11 soon) has not been able to post further info or photos and its been 7 days since his/her original post.if a remedy has been reached then why not say something.
A genuine diy home fiddler would have unlimited access to provided more info,more photos in their property. so i reckon Frustrated10 was called into on a wage basis to make a repair and now has either run away (being out of his/her scope) or been sacked.
What utter twaddle.

Sorry guys, wife is 6 months pregnant (just been to an NCT class), work is manic so will get on this as soon as possible.
Oh and FYI - I'm a dumb DIYer who is trying to sort this out for myself :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back