Drayton Tempus replace with Nest Heatlink

I will check all wiring again, hope can find out the answer...

Cylinder thermostat is it mean the Nest thermostat?

Sponsored Links
Do you mean this big guy? Where can i find the Cylinder thermostat? I have no idea of it as i only use combi boiler before.

The big guy picture.
PXL_20221105_134739311.jpg

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Yes that’s the one, it’s behind the grey box, so unlikely that you’ve lowered it. Did you heat the cylinder up already?

I have checked the wire, and seem not problem.
I have use the "testing heating" from Nest thermostat and it is work, the boiler status show "C" and burner light was on.

I am thinking if the heat function okay, the only possible problem of wire shoulg be the one at Nest terminal 6...

And i find that there is no hotwater testing on Nest thermostat, only heating, is it normal?
PXL_20221105_140919793.jpg

PXL_20221105_140850076.MP.jpg

• Thanks
The cylinder may heat up because my wife truned on the hot water function with the old programmer this morning for showing, maybe i need to test it again tonight?

• Thanks
Sorry, posts overlapping. Yep, wait for it to cool down and then test and report back.

I found the problem finally.
i use this type of connector for connecting some of the wire together, and i have change the connector to a new one, and it's work!

I don't know how to say but just want to let you know i am really thank you for your help.

• Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back