Drayton wiser. Can you control 2 boilers with the same app?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had 2 Drayton Wiser kits installed, one on a combi boiler in the annex and one on the other boiler with water tank. I had to use 2 accounts as it wouldn’t let me add another hub when already connected with the first hub in the account.
How do I access both of them in the same app on the same phone?

Sponsored Links
You will need to login to each hub seperately with your login details.

Sponsored Links
You will need to login to each hub seperately with your login details.
Using different login details though… as using the same login won’t allow me to add a new hub. So had to login with a different account instead.

Using different login details though… as using the same login won’t allow me to add a new hub. So had to login with a different account instead.
Yes, using different login details for each hub.

I wish the app allowed easy switch between the two accounts..
Give support an email. Wiser are ace for this. They have a open approach to the software dev. ( ithink there is a thread on here about it)

Give support an email. Wiser are ace for this. They have a open approach to the software dev. ( ithink there is a thread on here about it)
But they don’t implement any user suggested enhancements.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back