Drayton Wiser operating questions

Sorry, I'm getting mixed up! It is called control type not relay type. So you can see all the options? They have been missing in the app for quite a while for me and others.
Indeed. I see "Heat Source Type" which allows selection of "Gas Boiler", "Oil Boiler", "Electric Boiler" or "Heat Pump". Under that is "Control Type" with the 3 choices above. Note the "Control Type" appears blank but you can occasionally tap it to select an option, it's rather temperamental.

This is on 6.2.0 via android.

Sponsored Links
Indeed. I see "Heat Source Type" which allows selection of "Gas Boiler", "Oil Boiler", "Electric Boiler" or "Heat Pump". Under that is "Control Type" with the 3 choices above. Note the "Control Type" appears blank but you can occasionally tap it to select an option, it's rather temperamental.

This is on 6.2.0 via android.
Control type option doesn't even appear on my Android or IOS devices :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back