drilling and hanging on breeze block

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I want to suspend my speedball platform in my garage it is all breeze block. Can I suspend it in the breeze block at all?

Sponsored Links
Can't answer your question per-se, but if you fixed a board or something to a larger area with plenty fixings then you could probably fix into it.

Yes, not a problem.
There's no weight to it so just follow the instructions.

Sponsored Links
Do you not have the instructions or fitting kit?

It all depends on the type of bracket and screw hole size.

No anymore no. It came with bolts and plastic wall plugs but it is currently in brick. I will be removing it and taking it to my new place which has breeze blocks in the garage.

Just save the bolts and get the plugs to fit.

There's no weight in the speedball so fixing it to breeze block is not a problem.

Hello

Thank you. Yes the stuff appears to be thermalite or aircrete

Many thanks

I have just thought there is a brick pillar about half way along on either side of the garage that is about 2-4 bricks wide but not wide enough for the bracket on the speedball. Would it be easier to attach something like some Wood to the brick and then hang the speedball on that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back