driving standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
fewer people driving their cars to collect stuff from shops, then.

Skyboy, the chances are the truck was indicating more than three flashes but you didn't notice, nine times out of ten when i'm driving a truck nobody will let me out. so i make a space and politly wave out the window, we dont hog the middle lane so when we do need to overtake please dont argue with 40 odd tons. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Skyboy, the chances are the truck was indicating more than three flashes but you didn't notice, nine times out of ten when i'm driving a truck nobody will let me out. so i make a space and politly wave out the window, we dont hog the middle lane so when we do need to overtake please dont argue with 40 odd tons. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't lie....lol

I know exactly how it is , you have been up the arse of the truck in front for ten miles and you have just mustered up the 2mph advantage you need to attempt an overtake and the back of the lorry in front fast approaches your cab you MUST pull out now , the alternative of lifting the throttle and wasting all the time that 'run up' cost you is just unthinkable...

So you flash your indicators and then pull out 'knowing' that noone will argue with your 40 tonnes and simply brake or swerve instead...

you know it , I know it and everyone knows it...

It's been happening ever since they put governors on trucks.

The reason they don't crack down on tailgating on motorways is because every trucker would get pulled. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
..... so when we do need to overtake please dont argue with 40 odd tons. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sums it up really. Nobody 'needs' to overtake, you choose to overtake, and sod anybody and their kids in a 3/4 ton car that gets in your way (or what the highway code might say has right of way)

And it's not funny when it happens so just pack it in with the laughing

Don't lie....lol

I know exactly how it is , you have been up the a**e of the truck in front for ten miles and you have just mustered up the 2mph advantage you need to attempt an overtake and the back of the lorry in front fast approaches your cab you MUST pull out now , the alternative of lifting the throttle and wasting all the time that 'run up' cost you is just unthinkable...

So you flash your indicators and then pull out 'knowing' that noone will argue with your 40 tonnes and simply brake or swerve instead...

you know it , I know it and everyone knows it...

It's been happening ever since they put governors on trucks.

The reason they don't crack down on tailgating on motorways is because every trucker would get pulled. :mrgreen:

You are way off the mark, yes the are governed but if you trucck is governed at 56mph then you sit at 56mph, uphill or along the flat, the modern trucks put out 400bhp plus but it is the torque curve with a modern truck, torque to me baby, its not all about bhp. :confused: :confused:

Stop putting the world to rights, same old winging story i've heard for yrs.
Your more likely the ignorant b*stards that likes to play silly b*ggers and hold up people that are trying to change lane, join motorways etc.
Your everyday life just consists of winging what ever you happen to be doing.

Now your getting boring and a pain in the rear so kindly f*ck off.

Stop putting the world to rights, same old winging story i've heard for yrs.
Your more likely the ignorant b*stards that likes to play silly b*ggers and hold up people that are trying to change lane, join motorways etc.
Your everyday life just consists of winging what ever you happen to be doing.

Now your getting boring and a pain in the rear so kindly f*ck off.

Grumpy old Trucker :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back