An amazing idea which would cost nowt.

How about "DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE MOVING OFF CLOSED LANES - OTHER DRIVERS HAVE BEEN QUEUING FOR A REASON AND YOU PUSHING IN MAKES YOU A RIGHT C%*T. THEIR TIME IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS YOURS, YOU W@NKER!!!)"

Or something like that? :mrgreen:

I am one of those ****. :LOL:

Try reading the highway code and see if you can figure out how to merge in turn, very few can do it properly, about one percent from my experience.
I'll dig a copy of the code out and read it the next time I'm sat at a filter lane watching you driving diagonally across a couple of lanes to push in at the last minute, thus causing me and a few others to miss the lights and giving us a few minutes waiting for the next change. Tw@t :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
How about "DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE MOVING OFF CLOSED LANES - OTHER DRIVERS HAVE BEEN QUEUING FOR A REASON AND YOU PUSHING IN MAKES YOU A RIGHT C%*T. THEIR TIME IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS YOURS, YOU W@NKER!!!)"

i dont like drivers who do this as they are selfish, but i HATE the driver who lets them in, i never let anyone in when they move up the outside and stick their indicator on to sneak back in at the last 100m

i dont like drivers who do this as they are selfish, but i HATE the driver who lets them in, i never let anyone in when they move up the outside and stick their indicator on to sneak back in at the last 100m

Tut tut, so selfish of you.

Sponsored Links

I am one of those ****. :LOL:

Try reading the highway code and see if you can figure out how to merge in turn, very few can do it properly, about one percent from my experience.
I'll dig a copy of the code out and read it the next time I'm sat at a filter lane watching you driving diagonally across a couple of lanes to push in at the last minute, thus causing me and a few others to miss the lights and giving us a few minutes waiting for the next change. t**t :mrgreen:

Then, once you have finally read it, you may understand I am correct and think nothing more of it. :mrgreen:

studies have shown that merging in turn close to the roadworks is the fastest way to get traffic through. It's the drivers who turn a three lane motorway into a two lane motorway half a mile ahead of the roadworks who are the fools.

Then of course the HGV drivers who see you legally coming along in the outside lane then swerve out to stop you. Should be locked up for doing that, incredibly dangerous.

studies have shown that merging in turn close to the roadworks is the fastest way to get traffic through. It's the drivers who turn a three lane motorway into a two lane motorway half a mile ahead of the roadworks who are the fools.
Bowlocks! What studies?

Google it.

In addition, common sense (and studies) dictates that a three lane road carries more traffic than a two lane road.

Consider the situation when you start to merge five miles before the roadworks, that's five miles of lane not being used. Daft. Clearly merging late is the smart option and it's what I do. If drivers are kind enough to leave me an empty lane and it's safe to overtake then that's what I do. (Though I am careful to watch for the dangerous idiots who pull into my lane when I have right of way)

Well certainly a lot better than your one liners don't you think? And I haven't got personal like you have

Then of course the HGV drivers who see you legally coming along in the outside lane then swerve out to stop you. Should be locked up for doing that, incredibly dangerous.

I drive over the verge in my van to get round them. :mrgreen:

Not safe to do in any of my cars sadly.

Sponsored Links
Back