Drying clothes - dehumidifier?

Dont know how anyone can get by without a tumble drier ours is on daily never

Sponsored Links
Dead easy gas, make yourself a room with drying racks plus a large fan and a couple of dehumidifiers running 8 to 12 hours a day and Bob's your uncle, no tumble dryer needed.

Dead easy gas, make yourself a room with drying racks plus a large fan and a couple of dehumidifiers running 8 to 12 hours a day and Bob's your uncle, no tumble dryer needed.
:) sounds an absolute cost effective bargain ;)

I never had much luck with tumble dryers. So many things seemed to shrink. It's a very long time since I tried one, and I'm talking about launderette ones. That's what puts me off getting one.

Sponsored Links
The physics involved in the drying of clothes would be impossible to comprehend to folk who don't understand how a tumble drier works.

I never had much luck with tumble dryers. So many things seemed to shrink. It's a very long time since I tried one, and I'm talking about launderette ones. That's what puts me off getting one.
I do agree with that, but it is also one of the advantages of a heat pump dryer. Reviews of heat pump dryers always say a negative is that they take longer to dry than a standard dryer. It's true, they do take a bit longer, but the reason is they don't get as hot, and that also means they don't shrink stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back