dulux weathershield exterior v crown stronghold exterior ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all im a painter in the trade and was wandering what other tradesman here think of the above products as i have just started using the crown stronghold undercoat and gloss which i have 2 say the gloss in the stronghold is a lot slower 2 use than the dulux gloss .any replys would b appreciated cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi mate, I've never used the Crown as I don't really like other Crown products that I've used. I stopped using Dulux weathershield about 3 years ago as I just think its gone down the pan.
I use Johnstone's stormshield primer/undercoat and gloss and I've got to say its fantastic, its so solid when finished and the gloss level is fantastic its not like pizz like the Dulux range. Give it ago you won't regret it (all my customers comment on how solid it looks) 10/10

Hi mate, I've never used the Crown as I don't really like other Crown products that I've used. I stopped using Dulux weathershield about 3 years ago as I just think its gone down the pan.
I use Johnstone's stormshield primer/undercoat and gloss and I've got to say its fantastic, its so solid when finished and the gloss level is fantastic its not like pizz like the Dulux range. Give it ago you won't regret it (all my customers comment on how solid it looks) 10/10

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back