Dulux Weathershield, normal v's trade as B&Q 3 for 2 is

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive recently started painting the outside of my house, its a dry dashed finish that is old and has been patched a few times, texture matches but ovbiously the colour doesnt and painting will help water absorption and cosmetics.

Ive been using trade paint as I allways do but B&Q have their 3 for 2 offer on and it doesnt cover trade paint. This means there is a very significant cost diference.

Dulux tell me the only difference is that trade paint is slightly thicker and designed so that a decorator can if he/she wants water it down. Other than that its the same. The odd thing though the normal DIY paint also says on the tub you can water it down.

Do you think moving to the DIY Weathershield will be ok or should I stick with the trade even though its a lot dearer?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back