Dynamo

Sponsored Links
He's a pretty talented guy, lots of his stuff is easy to work out, like the coin through the table....but he does have some pretty good tricks that make you wonder how he did it.

have a look at Paul Zenon, he was the guy who brought all this kind of magic into fashion. Then david blane took his tricks, made them better and more famous and the rest is history. but Zenon deserves some credit, real talented close up illussionist

i see the card trick

none of the cards he shows you in the first instance make it to the cards he shows you in the second instance

but I cannot for the life of me see how he does the coin trick

Sponsored Links
i see the card trick

none of the cards he shows you in the first instance make it to the cards he shows you in the second instance

but I cannot for the life of me see how he does the coin trick

he should try and do the coin trick with no ring on his finger ;)

well just replayed the card trick 4 times and chose a different card each time,and he was correct on each 1.so how the hell does that work then?

well just replayed the card trick 4 times and chose a different card each time,and he was correct on each 1.so how the hell does that work then?

The first set of cards he shows are not the same as the second set he shows you.....they are all face cards so look similar....what ever card you choose, it wont be there the next time....choose all 5 cards and they wont be there either!

no still cant fathom it,just done it again and before the clip finished rewound it and chose a different card and that wernt there either.im probably missing a few brain cells to get this, :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back