Dyson Valves

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Drayton?

@jd67 if you have a question, try asking it properly and you may get some assistance. I think that even an automated help system would struggle with what you have posted thus far.

Drayton?

@jd67 if you have a question, try asking it properly and you may get some assistance. I think that even an automated help system would struggle with what you have posted thus far.
I only make a mistake with the Name it is MYSON. How would you ask question I asked the right question.

With my Myson fan assisted radiator I have never even tried to turn the valves since the day it was fitted, I simple set temperature, and fan speed, valves always left wide open. Myson also make other products however, like Hover make more than carpet cleaners, but we normally think of the Myson as being a fan assisted radiator.

Myson also make other products however, like Hover make more than carpet cleaners, but we normally think of the Myson as being a fan assisted radiator.

Do you mean that you have a Myson fan assisted radiator, the valves of which are stiff to turn? And if so, what’s all this about?

How would you ask question

Well, since you "sort of asked" (as putting a "?" at the end usually identifies it as such), I would have asked the question thus...

"Hi there, can anyone please assist me with a Myson 2-way valve, which is connected to my (insert component description here and perhaps upload a photo)?

It seems very stiff to turn and I think it shouldn't be. If this is the case, what can I do to ease it?
Many thanks @jd67 "

Myson Rad valves ? Large white heads with slots in the sides ? I remember they are always stiff - compared to Drayton - with the chrome smooth heads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back