e-Bay Again....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Revisiting e-Bay to sell stuff after a long time away.

There have been a few changes.

Put my first item up for sale.

Then noticed it was set for auto-relist.

Huh?

Tried to find where to untick the auto relist setting. Couldn't.

Then found someone advised using Advanced Listing Form (??) but can't find that either.

At this rate, I'll just cancel the listing & **** 'em.

Googled this issue, but can't find the settings they are mentioning.

Anybody help, please?

Sponsored Links
Revisiting e-Bay to sell stuff after a long time away.

There have been a few changes.

Put my first item up for sale.

Then noticed it was set for auto-relist.

Huh?

Tried to find where to untick the auto relist setting. Couldn't.

Then found someone advised using Advanced Listing Form (??) but can't find that either.

At this rate, I'll just cancel the listing & **** 'em.

Googled this issue, but can't find the settings they are mentioning.

Anybody help, please?
I think they have changed the listing settings in the last week. I will find out myself this weekend how badly they've messed it up. They constantly fiddle with it but you eventually get used to it. The auto relisting has been around for a few years now, not really an issue unless you list the item when they have a selling offer on. You list it with a buy it now price and it just realists automatically after a month if it doesn't sell. You can't uncheck the auto relist, but you can cancel the sale whenever you want.

i have found some of the other social selling sites, to be cheaper and quite good - particularly Facebook market place , also on Nextdoor as well , which often saves postage as collection.
I used to sell on ebay many many years ago, but the cost / postage just got very expensive

when i was using it 10years ago, it had the autolisting, which just meant it was re-listed after the auction time , and then they did not charge for re-listing, no idea if they do now

I only sell when the have the 80% off fees offer now, usually every second weekend.

Sponsored Links
The best place to ask is ebays online forum, very helpful. Their phone/online help is good as well as we sold a couple of items last year inc heals sofas.

Back