EASY q re: water tanks

30 May 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Just a follow up to q to my ballcock problem in the water-tank in the first floor bathroom. The plastic water tank is about 2ft vertical, 2 ft deep and 2 1/2 ft horizontal and the inflow (where the ball-cock is affixed) AND the overflow pipe are both about one-and-half inches from the top lip of the tank. Are these the right places to insert the in-flow and over-flow pipes or should one be higher than the other? Obviously the level of the ball-cock is relevant too, but are there also guidlines for where these holes should go too?
Sponsored Links
Particularly with a part 2 float valve like you have :idea: water inlet won`t get submerged

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links