Easy to use panel of older folks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finally getting round to belling my Parents house up, so was wondering if you in the know chaps could recommend an "easy to use" panel in terms of entry and exit setting.....I was thinking of the older type key operated type rather than a keypad if they are still available , It is also a bungalow, so where what would be your thoughts on the best position of the bellbox, in terms of security....?

Sponsored Links
Basic logic 6 ( with keyfobs) next step Scantronic 9651 with prox keypad or Texecom premier 24 with prox keypad ( comes as a kit with 3 pirs comms module prox keypad and pack of 5 fobs) depends on buget.

WOW, technology has sure got into the alarm panel game hasnt it. the last I did was the trusty old accenta 6 zone keypod job lol......to be honest its got to be on a tight budget, so im not sure how much these new fangled panels are, but if there as easy as they sound to operate it may be worth the extra....when you say prox, im assuming its a proxinity fob type thing that operates similar to these new keyless car entry things ;)

Yes.

Once it's set up all you have to do is touch your keyfob onto the reader to set / unset the alarm.

You're looking around £120 for a texecom panel, keypad and 5 keyfobs, and about £75 for an ADE accenta panel, prox reader and 5 keyfobs.

Sponsored Links
If they can't enter a 4 digit code they shouldn't be going out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back