Eaves Filler for Corrugated Sheet Roofs (moved from Forum Information)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all, this is my first post be keen to see how quick I can get a response!

I'm replacing an asbestos sheet roof to an external store room, with corrugated steel sheet. My question is at the eaves where the gutter connects to the fascias, how do I prevent wind driven rain tracking underneath the sheet (above fascia level) back into the building? I have asked around, have been advised either a)expanding foam b) corrugated eaves filler (its like a sponge material) and c) corrugated drip flashing

I have my reservations about a and b simply because I don't think foam or sponge will fair well against the elements, I have never heard of c (or I have but can only find drip flashing where a corrugated sheet abuts a wall where this is not the case!)

Any suggestions at all I will greatly appreciate!

Sponsored Links
the sheet supplier should be able to supply the correct profiles for eaves and ridge details

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back