eBay thumbnails not showing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been using Firefox to access eBay for 12 years, for the last few with XP on my PC. Never had any problems whatever.

Yesterday installed my new super duper i5 quad core PC, which has Windows 7. Since then, when viewing any list of items produced by a search on ebay, only the first 11 have a thumbnail, the rest are blank.

I have of course googled this problem, and found that lots of people have asked advice about it, and many times mentioned that they could see exactly 11 thumbnails, too!

The fixes all included clearing the cache and cookies. Well I have been clicking all kinds of stuff on the Firefox page but I cannot find cache or cookies or even tools. In any case, those who posted the problem said this did not work.

As I buy almost everything for my home on Ebay, this is a huge issue for me.

Can anyone help?

EDITED TO ADD ~ I just tried, and have the same problem with I.E!

EDITED TO ADD ~ I just installed Chrome and same problem!

Sponsored Links
Aww that is kind.

When I click on that icon in the corner, there is no button called "Preferences", where you have that button I have something called "Options". I have cleared the cache but it made no difference to the problem, which is happening in Firefox, Chrome and IE9.

I have, however, found a way to fix the problem! If I sign out of eBay and browse as a "guest" then I can see the thumbnails all the way down the page. Then, if I sign in again, I can only see the first eleven again!

Weird!

Sponsored Links
Back