Ecotec plus 832 with SensoHome/SensoNet

Glad to hear its all working. Don't worry if the sensoAPP seems a bit sluggish to use, everyone is being moved over to the MyVaillant app bit by bit, and it runs through different servers etc which are quicker. You don't need to do anything, you'll get an email when there ready to move you, download app, enter code, and let sensonet do a firmware update and youll be good to go.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to hijack your thread, but can I please ask :
1-the outside temp sensor will save money or not
2- the only place to install it in my case will be under the bathroom window as I m on the 2nd floor.
I have a Vaillant Ecotec pro 28 + a sensohome_vrt_380f and looking for a glow external temp sensor.
Kind regards

Sorry to hijack your thread, i have also but can i please ask :
1-the outside temp sensor will save money or not
2-only place to install it in my case will be under the bathroom window as i m on the 2nd floor.
I have a vaillant ecotec pro 28 + a sensohome_vrt_380f and looking for a glow external temp sensor.
Kind regards
@ScottishGasMan will have a more valid opinion than me, but I think that sensohome is great but you don't fully utilise it without an external sensor. there are definitely some savings to be made with weather compensation but the first few days will be a trial as you'll try to set up the heat curve (started from 1.8 and I am now in 1.5, I may try even lower if it doesn't change with adaptive heat curve).

Place it as far as possible from a window and you should be ok, preference is for shadowy northerly looking wall.

Glow warm is working, ignore any faults it may give you the first day.

I am on the last floor and only with scaffolding i can install it properly, I was thinking to fix it on the flashing under the bathroom window.
I will go tomorrow and get one from city plumbing, worst case I can return it.

Sponsored Links
Glad to hear its all working. Don't worry if the sensoAPP seems a bit sluggish to use, everyone is being moved over to the MyVaillant app bit by bit, and it runs through different servers etc which are quicker. You don't need to do anything, you'll get an email when there ready to move you, download app, enter code, and let sensonet do a firmware update and youll be good to go.
Will they be moving the vrc700 peeps over too?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back