Eggy Smell

I dont have any access beyond this inspection hole. After this it disappears below ground into the sewer.

Sponsored Links
Yeah.The first one downstream is about 30yards away, upstream its about 15 yards.

Sponsored Links
There is nt a manhole where we join the main,form this soil pipe to the main its only about a yard or two.

Hi. Pretty certain its not the fridge.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Well having tried everything I finally bit the bullet this morning and called out Dynorod. A friendly fellow came out and investigated everything drains, soil stack, waste pipes, traps etc,and could nt find anything wrong.Thankfully they did nt charge anything. Anyway later in the afternoon my wife rang me having got to the bottom of it. All along its been a large houseplant sat on the landing with its rootball starting to rot!!!!!
I can t believe I had nt noticed, it really did smell horrible when I pulled it out the pot, I would nt have thought it possible.
Anyway, thanks to all who posted replys.
Tim.

Wow, and I was just about to suggest if you had a large potted house plant with its rootball starting to rot!!!

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back