Egg Smell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have seen this question asked before on here but never with a conclusion so thought I would see if anyone could shed some light on it for me.

When using the upstairs bathroom sink or shower, or using the downstairs sink an eggy smell is created. If I put sink unblocker down the plugholes in the sink/bath then the smell goes for a couple of weeks then comes back again. The smell seems to envelop most of the house including areas nowhere near the sinks of bath... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie.

Sponsored Links
Near Abbey Road in London :?: I heard Macca`s going to re do Sgt.pepper to pay the Mrs. .......He was the Eggman and he`s pretty fired up by all accounts :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hi , thanks for the variety of interesting replies!

In respect to cleaning out the overflows - do you mean the holes that the water floes into when it gets to high? Can you recommend what to clean them out with?

Thanks again
Jamie.

I'm sorry, I really do not know the difference, is this just too far out of reach for a noob such as myself?

Cheers,
Jamie.

purejamie said:
In respect to cleaning out the overflows - do you mean the holes that the water floes into when it gets to high? Can you recommend what to clean them out with?
Jeez :rolleyes: , try water to start with, maybe some bleach. Ask the lady who does the cleaning for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back